Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🚗 USES: Exhaust leaks in vehicles (i.e. Ford Explorer ), aircraft, school buses, trucks & fleet vehicles that triggers headaches, nausea & driver fatigue.
- 🔬ACCURATE: CO low-level alarm at 9ppm & 25ppm alarms WHO, EPA, ASHRAE, OSHA, NIOSH CO recommended exposure levels.
- 🔔 FAST ALARMS: Alarms at >9ppm @ 60 secs, compared to home CO detectors that only alarm >70ppm @ 60-240 minutes. Bright RED LED and buzzer alarms.
- 👫 EASY USE: Continuous 8-12 month operation with same batteries. Easy one button operation. Small form factor (2oz), 3M stick-on mount.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives factory calibrated ** 100% product test and verification in the USA * Best Japanese CO sensor ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The original "FORENSICS" vehicle & aircraft CO gas detector made with the BEST high quality Japanese sensor technology for MAX protection at low-level 9ppm alarming. Low level alarming to prevent CO exposure from exhaust leaks and/or outdoor polluted air entering the vehicle/cabin that commonly triggers headaches, nausea and fatigue. Have peace of mind and take preventative care. The FORENSICS CO detector was specifically designed with "reliability and ease of use" for POLICE, Ford Explorer Owners (NHTSA Investigation "Ford Explorer Exhaust Odor"), emergency vehicles, aircraft pilots, truck drivers, UBER, fleet vehicles, personal vehicle operation and personal protection for travel. CO alarms are set at 9ppm with RED LED & 25ppm with audible buzzer sound (70dB). To ensure max protection, 9ppm alarm level were chosen as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). The CO vehicle, aircraft travel alarm includes smart detection algorithms designed in California USA, a high quality sensor Made in Japan and Product Assembled in PRC. Small, modern aluminum alloy body give a real "metal finish" high quality touch, lightweight (2oz) and comes with a robust case and a 3M stick-on mount option. Regular home CO alarms are too slow, alarming in 60 to 240 minutes only when over 70ppm - way too high as fatigue and drowsiness will be incurred leading to accidents. The FORENSICS CO detector has been tested and confirmed at altitude for aircraft reliability. One-button operation making it easy for anybody to operate. Box includes CO detector with 2xCR2032 batteries installed, plastic sleeve mount and clear instructions in English. Alligator holder also available, contact FORENSICS DETECTORS. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Test and verified in California, USA.