Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Industrial Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas detector, 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Designed for industrial workhorse field work. Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 1500mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Best in class, the Professional Series CO detector and meter by FORENSICS. High precision for very accurate measurements and robust for field work, inspections, occupational safety, industrial and environmental. Comes factory calibrated. Using Electrochemical sensors. Detection range of CO is 0-1000ppm within 30 seconds with error less than +/- 5% full scale. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features included. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed. CO detection: 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.