Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🏗️ SENSITIVE: Detect with 0.1ppm increments.
- 🔋 LONG LIFE: 2 year battery life 9V & 3 year sensor life.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Industrial specs CO Meter, 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. USA NIST Traceable Source Calibration.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Loud audio 90dB, bright ultra-LED bar and vigorous vibration alarms with adjustable alarm levels.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate. Packaging, Test and Verification in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Details: The most sensitive CO meter sold. Detectors carbon monoxide in 0.1ppm increments allowing you to detect the smallest amount of carbon monoxide. Perfect to detector a cracked heat exchanger, CO in a scuba cylinder or to investigate air quality. Made to handle a beating - the Water-proof, Shock-proof that is perfect for any outdoor or travel application such as boat, RV, emergency first responder, oil and gas, emergency services, EMS, backpacking, camping and many others. Best in class and designed in California with industrial specifications. Long battery life 2 years on an 9V lithium battery (included). Highest Protection Grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for “soft-touch" feeling. Detection range of CO is 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution within 60 seconds with error better than +/- 5% full scale. Has a bright backlight, high contrast LCD. Operating temperature: 0 to 130F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Sensor life: 3 years. Protection category: IP67. Weight: about 150g (including battery). Dimensions: 110×45×31mm. Explosion-proof Intrinsically safe, Exibd I. Certification EX and CE. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Calibration Certificate, Calibration cap and a metal alligator belt clip. 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA.