Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS FD
Details: We present a supreme Combustion Analyzer with built-in pump and high quality gas sample probe. A workhorse for HVAC, contractors, plumbers,engineers and technicians for combustion analysis, flue gas and exhaust gas analysis to be used with boilers, heaters, furnaces or other natural gas or propane burning appliances. It is also perfect for indoor air quality CO and O2 gas analysis. The unit is packed with advanced features such as a 32-bit microprocessor, color screen, realtime graphing and datalogging functions. The display is massive and shows CO, O2, COAF (CO air-free) and EA (Excess Air %). The detector can also be as (1) as a ambient detector for general air quality measurements (2) as a spot detector or (3) as a Combustion and/or Flue Gas Analyzer. Please note, this analyzer does NOT detect flue temperature nor calculate combustion efficiency. The package includes a robust ABS waterproof hard case, model 600 analyzer with CO and O2 sensors, strong niobium magnet for easy mount, supreme point sample probe, hose assembly with 3 feet of high temp silicone tubing, water trap, particle and NOx filters, USB Charging cable, USB Charger, USA NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate, simple english user manual. The unit incorporates electrochemical sensors with Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.1% resolution and Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-999 with 1ppm resolution. Comes factory calibrated. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤60s. Working environment: 32F～113F, ＜95%RH (no dew). Power Source: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 2000mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years. Recommended calibration period every 6 to 12 months. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 3 hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.3-0.5LPM (300-500cc/min). Case Dimensions: Length 11.7 inches, Width 8.3 inches, Height 3.8 inches. Probe length: 6 inches.
- ⚛️ USES: For combustion flue gas analysis HVAC, appliance exhaust, check and maintenance, cracked exchange, leakage and indoor air quality. USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
- 🌇 FEATURES: Color screen, graphing and data logging functions. Includes waterproof hard case, water trap, particle filter and NOx filter to reduce cross sensitivity errors.
- 🔬 SENSORS: Electrochemical sensors with Oxygen O2 and CO. Calculates COAF (CO air free) and excess air (EA) for combustion analysis. Built in micro-pump 0.5 LPM.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design with ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Aluminum Probe. Back magnet for easy mount. IP65 certified with waterproof hard case
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with NIST USA Calibration Certificate ** 100% product test and calibrated in the USA ** USA Customer support by FORENSICS **