Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🔋ACCURACY: Made to detect pure Hydrogen (H2) gas detector, 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 1500mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The Professional H2 gas detector and meter by FORENSICS. Detect hydrogen gas for hydrogen vehicles, hydrogen fuel cells, hydrogen storage tanks or H2 gas in a laboratory setting. Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas which makes it very important to adopt detection instrumentation for sensing. It is the lightest gas and is explosive in air at concentrations greater than about 4%. In contact with chlorine, oxygen, or other oxidizers, hydrogen is flammable and explosive and burns with a nearly invisible flame. The FORENSICS H2 gas detector is very high precision for very accurate measurements and robust for field work, inspections, occupational safety, industrial and environmental. The instrument employs high quality Electrochemical sensor. Detection range of H2 is 0-1000ppm within 30 seconds with error less than +/- 5% full scale. Comes factory calibrated. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows up to 24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, USB cable, Charger and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Product quality checked and verified in California, USA. H2 detection: 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.