Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- ⚛️ DETECT: Single-gas detector for Nitrogen Dioxide NO2, 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes calibrated to NIST Traceable Source. Turn ON and GO.
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof. Belt clip on the back.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The Nitrogen Dioxide NO2 gas detector by FORENSICS has the most advanced features and functions for industrial applications. Electrochemical sensors. Comes factory calibrated in Los Angeles, CA to a NIST Traceable source. Detection range of NO2 is 0-20ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows >24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is one of a group of highly reactive gases known as oxides of nitrogen or nitrogen oxides (NOx). NO2 is used as the indicator for the larger group of nitrogen oxides. NO2 primarily gets in the air from the burning of fuel. NO2 forms from emissions from cars, trucks and buses, power plants, and off-road equipment. Workplace exposure limits include OSHA exposure limits of 5ppm over any period of time. The NIOSH REL is 1 ppm as a 15-minute short-term limit. ACGIH exposure limit of 3ppm over 8 hours and/or 5ppm short term exposure. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. Product quality checked and verified in California, USA. NO2 detection range: 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.