Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🏭 DETECT: Professional Series Phosphine PH3 gas detector, 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🏹 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤±5% F.S. and response time T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarm digital time stamp and logging. Temp, battery and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof. Belt clip, charger, cable and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
The professional Phosphine PH3 detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions. Electrochemical sensor. Comes factory calibrated. Detection range of PH3 is 0-20ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows >24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, time, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. Phosphine is used as an insecticide for the fumigation of grains, animal feed, and leaf-stored tobacco, and as a rodenticide. Phosphine is also used as an intermediate in the synthesis of flame retardants for cotton fabrics, as a doping agent for n-type semiconductors, a polymerization initiator, and a condensation catalyst. Phosphine is a colorless, flammable and toxic gas. ACGIH, NIOSH and OSHA exposure limits are recommended at 0.3ppm with a short term exposure limit of 1ppm. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed. PH3 detection range: 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.