- 🌋 DETECT: Detects Sulphur Dioxide gas. Industrial Sulfur Dioxide SO2 gas detector, 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes CALIBRATED to a NIST traceable source undertaken in Los Angeles, CA. Turn ON and GO.
- 🏹 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable alarms via Audio, visual, and vibration alerts when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof. Belt clip, charger, cable and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A professional Sulfur Dioxide SO2 detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions. Comes factory calibrated. Electrochemical sensors. Detection range of SO2 is 0-20ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows >24hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. The combustion of fossil fuels accounts for 75 percent to 85 percent of emissions of sulfur dioxide (SO2). SO2 is also generated by multiple industrial activities, including the manufacture of hydrosulfites and other sulfur-containing chemicals; to bleach wood pulp and paper; to process, disinfect, and bleach food; for waste and water treatment in metal and ore refining; and in oil refining. SO2 has long been recognized as a major environmental air pollutant, and the risks the chemical poses in the workplace are also well established. NIOSH recommends 2ppm exposure limit over 8 hours and OSHA recommends 5ppm exposure limit over 8 hours. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. SO2 detection range: 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.