Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual Detector: Click Here PDF
- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Accurate Made in Japan sensor, most sensitive with ppm (0-10,000ppm) concentration display.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof.
- 🌋 USES: Designed for inspectors, utility workers, refinery workers, maintenance engineers and technicians.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A professional GAS LEAK DETECTOR by FORENSICS with advanced specifications, features and functions made with the most premium Japanese FIGARO gas sensor. This detector features an advanced microprocessor with high resolution LCD for clear display in high sun situations or low light situations, advanced alarm function with light, sound and vibration which are all adjustable. Applications include home use or industrial use for inspectors, utility workers, refinery workers, maintenance engineers, and technicians for waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, tanks and silos in the maritime industry, and many others who need know of any combustible gas leakage occurring. Product comes with the Gas Leak Detector, English Manual, USB recharge cable. 100% customer satisfaction. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Open the box, turn ON and GO. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed. Specifications: Natural diffusion sampling method (no pump), has also pump interface that allows air sample intake, Combustible gas (LEL) 0-10,000ppm (based on methane) with 1ppm resolution, Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤30s. Working environment: -20℃～50℃, ＜95%RH (no dew). Power Source: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 1800mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 5 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T3 Gb. Weight: 300g (with battery). Dimensions: 210mm×66mm×30mm (L × W × H). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA. 100% quality guaranteed.