Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy duty fixed gas detector Cl2 range 0-20ppm. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Mount, Turn ON and forget.
- 🌎 USE: Remote Control up to 8 meters, Analog Output (4-20mA) & RS485, 2 x relay alarm triggered switch (1kW) to control strobe lights, ventilation, electrical items, doors or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio, visual. Alarm digital time stamp and logging of 1000 data points. Remote Control. Calibration FREE. Multi-language option.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water and flame proof. Explosion proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This product is a heavy duty industrial wall Chlorine Cl2 gas detector for continuous detection around water treatment, pools and chemical processes, or anywhere Chlorine is heavily used so that employees are protected. OSHA permissible exposure level is set at 1ppm. In addition to a warning/alarm function the detector can be used to switch ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1kW power by setting Low Alarm and High Alarm to trigger 2 x 1kW relays, perfect for Strobe Light, FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL and other devices. Arrives with calibration and QA certificate. The Fixed Gas Detector comes with the Fixed Gas Detector, English Manual, Remote Control with Battery, HEX Key to remove cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet and wiring, Calibration/QA certificate. Remote Control up to 8 meters, Analog Output (4-20mA) & RS485, Relay alarm triggered switch (1kW) to control fans, pumps, garage doors or additional alarms. Alarm digital time stamp and logging of 1000 data points. Remote Control. Calibration not required for the sensor lifetime of 2 years. Multi-language options. Explosion, dust, water and flame proof. Detection range of Chlorine Cl2 gas is 0-20ppm, 0.1ppm resolution within 20 seconds at an accuracy of < +/- 5% F.S. Specifications: Explosion proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection, Response time: <20S, Power supply: DC24V±15%, Working temperature: -20C to 50C, Output current: 4-20mA, Working humidity: 0-95%RH (no dew), Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1kW, Single input:4~20mA and RS485, Recommended Installation method: Wall-mounted, Shell material: Aluminum, Dimensions: 200*180*90mm(L*W*H). Weight: 3lbs. Threads are G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5mm. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Certified calibration, inspection & quality certification included. Product quality inspected in California, USA.