- 🔬 ACCURATE: Electrochemical oxygen sensor with O2 read error < 0.2%. Replacement sensors available - check under "Accessories & Parts".
- 🌊 DETECT: Range 0% - 100% with 0.1% resolution. Made in Germany Honeywell 3 year sensor. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 DURABLE: Water Resistant Case protects analyzer with water resistant user manual.
- 💪 STRONG: Made with strong ABS plastic housing. With swivel T-piece for easy measurements. Comes with Rubber Dome for direct cylinder testing and coupler to 4mm silicone tubing for direct oxygen concentrator testing.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
This is our OXYGEN ANALYZER Model O2BOX which is super accurate and easy to use for scuba, nitrox, diving and testing oxygen levels from various sources such as oxygen machines and generators. It is made with extra large buttons for easy use. The oxygen analyzer is designed to detect 0 - 100% oxygen levels coming from various supplies and machines where oxygen is made using air and balanced with nitrogen. The analyzer can be calibrated to air in less than 2 seconds with one button calibration. The Product includes the Gas Analyzer, Waterproof User Manual label attached to the case, a water resistant ABS carry case and a coupler with 6 inches of silicone tubing for direct O2 generator connection. The product comes with Alkaline 3 x AAA already installed. Battery operation lasts continuously for over 1 month continuous use or over 1 year periodic use. Sensor: Honeywell Electrochemical Oxygen Sensor, Response Time < 30sec, Sensor Life: 3 years, O2 Detection Range: 0% - 100%, Error < 0.2% of reading after calibration, O2 Flow required testing: > 0.5 LPM, Storage / Operating Temperature: 14F–130F, Storage / Operating Humidity: <95%RH, Battery: 3 x AAA, Dimension/Weight: 122 x 78x40mm, 175 grams. Product is quality checked, packaged and verified in California, USA. 100% customer satisfaction and quality assurance by real sensor and gas detector engineers in the USA.