Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
- 🎆 Breath Analysis: Oxygen analyzer with stainless probe and humidity filter. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 Data Logging: USB recharge and USB Realtime Data Acquisition. Arrives with silicone tubing, stainless probe and filter.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Water, dust and explosion resistant exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A oxygen breath analyzer with stainless probe and humidity filter to obtain necessary breath reading for research and development or sports science. It also has a built in pump to draw the sample from the area you are concerned with. The FORENSICS oxygen analyzer for breath analysis is an excellent option for those that would like to research oxygen levels in breath, scuba, confined spaces and other precarious environments.The Oxygen Gas Analyzers measures oxygen content down to 0.01% (100 ppm). The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform with a built in pump that is easy to use, light and very portable. Simply insert the probe to the tubing with filter and onto the analyzer bard. The built-in pump draws in the sample air required for analysis, and the user has full pump control - sample large or small quantities. The analyzer has a color screen, large digits and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical oxygen sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow and test control. The product comes with the Oxygen Analyzer, English Manual, Calibration and QA Certificate, USB charge cable, Charger, 2 x stainless steel probe and connector, 1 x silicone tubing, 1 x humidity extractor filter. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Open the box, turn ON and GO. Detector Specs: Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.01% resolution. Error: ≤±1%, Response Time: ≤20s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 4hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.3LPM (300cc/min).