- ⚛️ POINT SAMPLING: Perfect for point probe sampling or continuous sampling in confined or toxic spaces. DC Pump flow rate 0.5LPM with USB recharge. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECT: High quality sensors including Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and Combustibles (LEL). Comes factory calibrated. Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **. USA Customer support with engineer email response rate less than 6 hours.
Details: A basic multigas detector + PUMP setup for easy use industrial applications by FORENSICS. The pump allows for point probe sampling or continuous sampling if one does not wish to enter the toxic environment or requires continuous controlled sampling. Simple LCD, large and with backlight. Product comes with the Multi-Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB recharge cable, Charger, Calibration Cover, metal belt clip and nut to secure cap. 100% customer satisfaction. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Open the box, turn ON and GO. Combustible gas (LEL) 0-100% with 1% resolution. Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.1% resolution. Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-999 with 1ppm resolution. Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) 0-100ppm with 1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤30s. Working environment: -20℃～50℃, ＜95%RH (no dew). Power Source: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 2000mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ia IIC T4. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 230g (with battery). Dimensions: 130mm×67mm×30mm (L × W × H). Gas output is a male 3.2mm tube connector which connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with diameter 3/16". Pump has a rechargeable DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh charged via USB connector. Pump LCD shows temperature detection, time, date and backlight high resolution LCD are included. Power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of toxic gas or remote sampling (can operate up to 50 feet). PUMP Specs: Temperature: -10℃～60℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: 0.5 LPM. Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Dimensions: 65x30x225 mm. 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA. 100% quality guaranteed. Arrives with calibration and QA certificate.