Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
- 🎆 DETECTOR + PUMP: High quality electrochemical sensors. Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and Combustibles (LEL). Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: Connects to a computer for data retrieval, stores 500 alarm records. USB Realtime Data Acquisition.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A professional MULTI-GAS detector + PUMP by FORENSICS with all advanced specifications. Pump allows for point probe sampling or continuous sampling. 32-bit microprocessor with Color LCD and graphing capability. For industrial use for utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, those who spend time in sewers and waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, in tanks and silos in the maritime industry. Product comes with the Multi-Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable, Charger, Calibration Cover and nut to secure + Pump, stainless probe & tubing. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Open the box, turn ON and GO. Detector Specs: Combustible gas (LEL) 0-100% with 1% resolution. Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.1% resolution. Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-999 with 1ppm resolution. Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) 0-100ppm with 1ppm resolution. Comes factory calibrated. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤30s. Working environment: -20℃～50℃, ＜95%RH (no dew). Power Source: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 2000mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T3 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 400g (with battery). Dimensions: 130mm×67mm×30mm (L × W × H). Handheld pump has a gas input is taken from a stainless probe (8.6 inch length). Gas output is a male 3.2mm tube connector which connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with diameter 3/16". Pump has a rechargeable DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh charged via USB connector. Pump LCD shows temperature detection, time, date and backlight high resolution LCD are included. Power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of toxic gas or remote sampling (can operate up to 50 feet). PUMP Specs: Temperature: -10℃～60℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: 0.5 LPM. Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Dimensions: 65x30x225 mm.