- ⚛️ SENSOR: High quality electrochemical sensors. Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and Combustibles (LEL). Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECT: Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A basic multi-gas detector by FORENSICS with basic and simple functions, yet incorporates high quality sensors. Simple large LCD and with backlight. Robust for industrial use for utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, those who spend time in sewers and waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, in tanks and silos in the maritime industry, and many others who need personal protective equipment to know that the atmosphere is healthy. Product comes with the Multi-Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB recharge cable, Charger, Calibration Cover, metal belt clip and nut to secure cap. 100% customer satisfaction. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Open the box, turn ON and GO. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed. Arrives with calibration and QA certificate. Specifications: Natural diffusion sampling method (no pump). Combustible gas (LEL) 0-100% with 1% resolution. Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.1% resolution. Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-999 with 1ppm resolution. Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) 0-100ppm with 1ppm resolution. Comes factory calibrated. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤30s. Working environment: -20℃～50℃, ＜95%RH (no dew). Power Source: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 2000mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIa T4. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 230g (with battery). Dimensions: 130mm×67mm×30mm (L × W × H). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA. 100% quality guaranteed. Arrives with calibration and QA certificate.