- ⚛️ DETECT: Single-gas detector for carbon dioxide, 0 - 5% with 0.01% resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🔋ACCURACY: Dual Beam NDIR sensor with accuracy: ≤ 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms trigger the record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional carbon dioxide (CO2) detector by FORENSICS is the best in its class with advanced features. Constructed for professional industrial technicians that are looking to detect CO2 beyond basic ambient measurements. The detector can also be attached to the FORENSICS electronic pump and probe (sold separately) for continuous point sampling for isolated CO2 measurement in tanks, storage rooms, fermentation processes, and industrial processes.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (CO2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (CO2)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Carbon dioxide (CO2) detection: 0 - 5% with 0.01% resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery, 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: up to 7 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130g (including battery)