Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Professional Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas detector + PUMP (0.5LPM 500cc/min), 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECT: Sensor ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated. Perfect for point sample, continuous sampling, air, gas, vapor sampling.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Designed for industrial workhorse field work. Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 1500mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Professional Series CO detector and meter with Pump by FORENSICS. High precision for very accurate measurements and robust for field work, inspections, occupational safety, industrial and environmental. Pump allows for point probe sampling or continuous sampling. Comes factory calibrated. Detection range of CO is 0-1000ppm within 30 seconds with error less than +/- 5% full scale. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features included. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction. CO detection: 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. METER Specifications: Operating temperature: -20℃～50℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: up to 10h usage. Charging time: 4h～6h. Sensor life: 2 years. Protection category: IP65. Detector Weight: about 130g (including battery). Handheld pump has a gas input is taken from a stainless probe (8.6 inch length). Gas output is a male 3.2mm tube connector which connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with diameter 3/16". Pump has a rechargeable DC3.0V Li battery 1500mAh charged via USB connector. Pump LCD shows temperature detection, time, date and backlight high resolution LCD are included. Power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of toxic gas or remote sampling (can operate up to 50 feet). PUMP Specifications: Temperature: -10℃～60℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: (0.5LPM 500cc/min). Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Dimensions: 65x30x225 mm.