Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🔋 USB POWER: USB micro plug & battery.
- 🏠 MANY USES: For classrooms, gyms, restaurants, retail, workplaces, and transport.
- 🔬 ACCURATE: NDIR sensor technology to detect as low as 1 ppm, with a 10-year life.
- 👪 Simple: Basic and accurate CO2 monitor.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is our basic carbon dioxide monitor by FORENSICS DETECTORS. This CO2 detector is perfect for gyms, classrooms, offices, retail, workplaces, cars, and transport vehicles. The monitor operates with any USB charger or can be used without a cord for one day. This carbon dioxide monitor also detects humidity, temperature, and time. Your CO2 monitor is already calibrated so just turn ON and GO! The monitor incorporates a high-quality advanced NDIR sensor that detects with 1 ppm resolution.
CO2 Sensor Specifications:
Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 sensor
Carbon dioxide (CO2) detection: 400 - 5000 ppm
Accuracy: ± 75 ppm or ± 8% of reading (larger of the two)
Sample rate: 1.5 seconds
Temperature Sensor Specifications:
Operating temperature: 32F – 122F
Resolution: 1 (F or C)
Accuracy: ± 1 (F or C)
Humidity Sensor Specifications:
Range: 20 - 90% RH
Accuracy: ± 5% of reading
Response time: < 1 minute
Operating temperature: 32F – 122F, < 95% RH
Expected sensor life: up to 10 years
USB & battery: Li-Ion battery 2000 mAh
Dimensions: 190 mm x 80 mm x 55 mm
Weight: 225 g (8oz)
Voltage input: USB DC 5V (use at least 1 Amp mini USB B type charger, charging cable included)