Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here
Correcting %LEL Factors for other Gases/Vapors: Click here
- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate EX LEL gas detector, 0 - 100% LEL. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🚄 DETECT: Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional combustibles gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced features for personal protection. This detector is calibrated to methane and is sensitive to all combustibles. If you want to target a specific hydrocarbon, be sure to see the correcting factors for %LEL conversion.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (EX)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (EX)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
EX LEL combustibles detection: 0 - 100% LEL with 1% resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years (catalytic bead)
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)