Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here
Correcting %LEL Factors for Gases/Vapors: Click here
- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty, fixed gas detector. Combustibles gases detection range from 0 - 100% LEL. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Alarms come with digital time stamping and logging of 1000 data points. Remote control.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Heavy-duty, fixed COMBUSTIBLES LEL EX gas detector for occupational spaces, garages, process rooms, factories, combustion control rooms, refineries, gas stations, boiler rooms, and many indoor spaces.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (EX)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (EX)
Air Sampling Pump Kit
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Combustibles %LEL EX detection range: 0 - 100% LEL with 1% resolution
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: 0 - 122F
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 ~ 20 mA
Recommended installation method: wall-mounted
Shell material: aluminum
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90mm(L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5 mm
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years