- ⚛️ DETECT: Ultra sensitive, low level OZONE O3 gas detector, 0-5ppm with 0.01ppm resolution using Swiss made sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤±5% F.S. and response time T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarm digital time stamp and logging. Temp, battery and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof. Belt clip, charger, cable and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is the same as our standard OZONE detector, but is much more sensitive as it employs a high quality sensor made in Switzerland. Comes factory calibrated. O3 detection range is 0-5ppm with 0.01ppm resolution with error < +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows up to 20 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, time, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. Although ozone gas is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much of it can be harmful as ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The California Ambient Air Quality Standard (CAAQS) for outdoor ozone is 0.09 ppm for a 1-hour average, and 0.070 ppm for an 8-hour average. OSHA guidelines for ozone in the workplace should never exceed 0.10 ppm for 8 hours per day exposure. The NIOSH recommended exposure limit for ozone is 0.1 ppm (0.2 mg/m3). The NIOSH immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level is set to 5 ppm or higher. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Product quality checked and verified in California, USA. O3 detection range: 0-5ppm with 0.01ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: -4F to 122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Working time: up to 20h usage. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: 4.5oz. 100% customer satisfaction and quality assurance by real sensor and gas detector engineers in the USA!