Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
- 🎆 Welding Analysis: Affordable oxygen welding analysis with a high quality electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 Data Logging: USB recharge and USB Realtime Data Acquisition. Arrives with silicone tubing, stainless probe and filter.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Water, dust and explosion resistant exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: You dont need to break the bank for a quality Welding Analyzer for oxygen analysis and oxygen purging levels. The FORENSICS oxygen analyzer for welding is an excellent option for those that would like to confirm low oxygen content in your inert environment. The oxygen gas analyzer accurately monitors oxygen levels while using inert gas to purge stainless steel, titanium and other reactive metals. The Oxygen Gas Analyzers measures oxygen content in the weld chamber down to 0.01% (100 ppm). The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform with a built in pump that is easy to use, light and very portable. Simply insert the probe to the tubing with filter and onto the analyzer bard. The built-in pump draws in the sample air required for analysis, and the user has full pump control - sample large or small quantities. The pump can be turn off anytime to sample to ensure minimal air is extracted to prevent loss of inert volume. The analyzer has a color screen, large digits and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical oxygen sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow and test control. The product comes with the Oxygen Analyzer, English Manual, Calibration and QA Certificate, USB charge cable, Charger, 2 x stainless steel probe and connector, 2 x silicone tubing, 1 x water-trap / particle filter. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Open the box, turn ON and GO. Detector Specs: Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.01% resolution. Error: ≤±1%, Response Time: ≤20s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 4hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.3LPM (300cc/min).