- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and Accurate OXYGEN (O2) gas detector, 0-30.0% with 0.1% resolution. Electrochemical sensors.
- 🌷 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 YEAR limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional OXYGEN gas detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions made with highest quality electrochemical sensors. Perfect for R&D, life science biotech research, personal protection ambient air measurements, industrial applications and continuous O2 process monitoring. Comes factory calibrated. Detection range of O2 is 0-30.0%vol within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows >24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed. O2 detection: 0-30.0%vol with 0.1% resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.