- ⚛️ ACCURATE: OXYGEN (O2) gas detector + PUMP (0.5LPM 500cc/min), 0-30.0% with 0.1% resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional OXYGEN gas detector + PUMP by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions made with highest quality electrochemical sensors. Pump allows for point probe sampling or continuous sampling. Comes factory calibrated. Detection range of O2 is 0-30.0%vol within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows up to 10 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. The DETECTOR includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. O2 detection specs: 0-30.0%vol with 0.1% resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: -20℃～50℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: up to 10h usage. Charging time: 4h～6h. Sensor life: 2 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). Handheld pump has a gas input is taken from a stainless probe (8.6 inch length). Gas output is a male 3.2mm tube connector which connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with diameter 3/16". Pump has a rechargeable DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh charged via USB connector. Pump LCD shows temperature detection, time, date and backlight high resolution LCD are included. Power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of toxic gas or remote sampling (can operate up to 50 feet). PUMP Specs: Temperature: -10℃～60℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1500mAh. Flow rate: (0.5LPM 500cc/min). Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Dimensions: 65x30x225 mm.