Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
- 🎆 Detect: Built-in Pump. Verify ozone sterilization levels. Ozone electrochemical sensor 0 - 20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED with NIST traceability. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 Data Logging: USB Recharge and USB Realtime Data Acquisition.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate with NIST traceability ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
This is FORENSICS DETECTORS best OZONE DETECTOR with a built-in pump allowing for faster response and point probe sampling or continuous sampling - perfect to verify ozone levels indoor or in a chamber during sterilization of pathogens. Also in this ozone meter is a 32-bit microprocessor with Color LCD and graphing capability. This ozone analyzer is perfect for sanitations, mitigation, sterilization, R&D, engineers and scientists. Product comes with the Ozone Gas Detector, English Manual, USB charge cable, Charger, Stainless probe & tubing. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED with NIST traceability certificate. Open the box, turn ON and GO. Detector Specs: Ozone O3 0-20ppm with 0.1% resolution. Comes factory calibrated. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤20s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 4hours, Operating time: >10 hours. This detector can also be customized for various ozone ranges - contact FORENSICS DETECTORS for custom order Ozone ranges.
Conversions OZONE Measurement
1 ug/ml = 1 mg/l = 1g/m3
1 g/m3 = 1 mg/l = 1 ppm of ozone in water (mass)
1 g/m3 = 467 ppm of ozone in air (volume)
1 ppm = 2.14 mg/m3 in air (by volume)