- ⚛️ RESIDENTIAL: Perfect for residential combustion analysis and ambient air quality analysis or probe sampling / continuous sampling in confined or toxic spaces. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 ACCESSORIES: Comes with a quality water trap, particle filter and NOx filter to reduce cross sensitivity errors.
- 🔬 SENSORS: High quality electrochemical sensors with Oxygen (O2) and Carbon Monoxide (CO). Calculates COAF (CO air free) and excess air (EA) for combustion analysis. Comes factory calibrated. Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<60s. Zero and span calibration options for user full control.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design with ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Comes with strong magnet for appliance mounting. Waterproof, dust-proof and explosion-proof. ATEX certified Ex ib IIa T4.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A basic and affordable Residential Combustion Analyzer + Handheld Pump with high quality O2 and CO sensors. We developed this unit for HVAC professionals, contractors or maintenance engineers for residential boilers, heaters or furnaces. The display screen shows CO, O2, COAF (CO air-free) and EA (Excess Air %). The detector can also be used as a ambient detector for general air quality measurements or can be plugged up to the hand pump to function as spot detector or Combustion and Flue Gas Analyzer. Please note, this analyzer does NOT detect flue temperature nor calculate combustion efficiency. Simple large LCD and with backlight. Product comes with Aluminum hard case, Analyzer containing CO and O2 sensors with a strong niobium magnets for mounting on appliances while testing, Electronic Pump with Stainless Probe, Hose assembly with 3 feet of high temp silicone tubing, Water trap, particle and NOx filters with sensor cap, Screw to mount sensor cap to the Analyzer, USB Charging cable, USB Charger, Calibration Certificate, Clear English Manual & Instructions. ANALYZER SPECIFICATIONS: The detector incorporates electrochemical sensor with Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.1% resolution and Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-999 with 1ppm resolution. Comes factory calibrated. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤60s. Working environment: 32F～113F, ＜95%RH (no dew). Power Source: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 2000mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2 years. Recommended calibration period: 6-12 months. Explosion-proof grade: ATEX certified Ex ib IIa T4. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 230g (with battery). Dimensions: 130mm×67mm×30mm (L × W × H). PUMP SPECIFICATIONS: Rechargeable DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh charged via USB connector. Pump LCD shows ambient temperature, time, date and backlight high resolution LCD is included. Temperature: 32F～140F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: 0.5 LPM. Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Size: 65x30x225mm.