Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here
Blog Article: Click Here
- 💪 TOUGH: Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling.
- 🔋 LONG LIFE: Massive 2-year battery life. 9V LITHIUM battery.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Industrial specs CO meter, 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, ultra-LED, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Instantaneous, TWA, and STEL display options.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Designed to handle a beating for first responders, campers, and occupational safety workers. A rugged waterproof, shock-proof, dust-proof industrial CO meter. Long battery life of 2 years using a 9V lithium battery. Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Highest protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling. For those that require to the detector to sense the smallest amount of carbon monoxide, we have one of the most sensitive CO meters on the planet. It is our 0.1ppm CO Detector.
Included: Gas detector, English manual, calibration cap, and a metal alligator belt clip. Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (CO)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Response time: 60 sec
Error: better than +/- 5% full scale.
Display: Bright backlight with high contrast LCD
Operating temperature: 0 - 130F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Sensor life: 2-3 years
Protection category: IP67
Weight: about 150 g (including battery)
Dimensions: 110 mm × 45 mm × 31 mm
Explosion-proof: Intrinsically safe, Exibd I. Certification EX and CE
Advanced features: alarm adjustments and display options (Instant, TWA, STEL, and Time).