- 🎆 USES: Hand held electric pump (0.5LPM 500cc/min) ideal for point sampling of air or toxic gas and remote gas sampling (up to 50 feet).
- 🏭 DETECT: Compatible with most FORENSICS Detectors. Gas tube plugs into detector's calibration cap.
- 🏹 FEATURES: Operates at a convenient 0.5LPM flow rate with temperature, time, date and pump power reading on a high resolution LCD with backlight.
- 💪 STRONG: Strong ABS construction. Comes with all accessories, USB cable, probe, pump and standard 3/16 inch diameter tubing.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: The GAS SAMPLING PUMP by FORENSICS used for sampling toxic gas to a gas detector or gas meter or filling a gas sampling bag. Samples particulates, vapors, gases. Capable of drawing samples from up to 50ft (15m) away, quickly convert diffusion instruments for use in remote sampling applications. Gas input is taken from a stainless probe (8.6 inch length). Gas output is a male 3.2mm tube connector which connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with diameter 3/16". The handheld gas sample pump has a rechargeable DC3.0V Li battery 1500mAh that be charged from any charger with a USB connector. Advanced features such as temperature detection, time, date and backlight high resolution LCD are included. Power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of a suspect "toxic gas" environment to avoid harmful inhalation and exposure. Also ideal for sample gas testing from a remote location (can operate up to 50 feet). The Product includes the Gas Pump, English Manual, USB recharge cable probe, pump and 3 feet of standard size 3/16 inch diameter tubing. Operating temperature: -10℃～60℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: 0.5 LPM, 500 cc/min. Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (including battery). Dimensions: 65x30x225 mm. Probe thread is a M6 x 0.75mm.