Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- ⚛️ DETECT: Our oxygen analyzer never needs calibration. Detection Range: 21% - 100% with 0.1% resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Ultrasonic oxygen sensor with accuracy ≤±1.5% Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 Battery: Lasts >24 hours. Comes with a rechargeable Li-ion 1000mAh and wall plug charger. Large digital screen with battery status.
- 💪 STRONG: Made with strong ABS plastic housing. Comes with two barb inlets for easy connection to your oxygen concentrator machine.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is our OXYGEN ANALYZER which is super accurate and easy to use. It is made with extra large buttons so anybody can use this product even those with bad eyesight. The oxygen analyzer is designed to detect high oxygen levels that are produced from oxygen generators, oxygen concentrators, oxygen systems and similar devices that generate oxygen using air and balanced with nitrogen. This instrument will analyze and confirm oxygen concentration (O2), flow (F) and pressure (P). This product is the best way to check the reliable operation of any oxygen system. The analyzer is already calibrated so just Turn ON and GO! The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, and charger. The product has a built-in lithium battery and is charged via the supplied charger +12VDC. Battery operation can last for over 24 hours. Sensor: Ultrasonic oxygen sensor, Sensor Life: >5 years (comes with calibration certificate), O2 Detection Range: 21% - 100% (< ±1.5% of reading), O2 Flow Range: 0 -10 LPM (< ±0.2 LPM), O2 Pressure Range: 0 - 199 kPa ( < ± 2 kPa), Recovery/ Response Time: < 30 seconds, Storage / Operating Temperature: 40F-130F, Storage / Operating Humidity: <95%RH, Battery: 3.7V Li-Ion battery 1000mAh, Dimension/Weight: 7 x 3.7 x 1.4inches, 10.4oz, Charging Time: 4 hours, Operating Time: >24 hours, Calibration: not required, Expected Life: 5 years. Product quality checked and verified in California, USA. 100% customer satisfaction and quality assurance by real sensor and gas detector engineers in the USA.
Disclaimer: This oxygen analyzer has yet to be issued a FDA 510(k) premarket notification.