Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- ⚛️ DETECT: Our oxygen analyzer never needs calibration. Detection range: 21 - 100% with 0.1% resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Ultrasonic oxygen sensor with accuracy ≤ ± 1.5% Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 BATTERY: Lasts > 24 hours. Comes with a rechargeable Li-ion 1000 mAh and wall plug charger. Large digital screen with battery status.
- 💪 STRONG: Constructed with strong ABS plastic housing. Comes with two barb inlets for easy connection to your oxygen concentrator.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is our super accurate and easy-to-use OXYGEN ANALYZER. It is made with extra-large buttons so anybody can use this product, even those with bad eyesight. Designed to detect high oxygen levels that are produced from oxygen generators, concentrators, systems, and similar devices that generate oxygen using air balanced with nitrogen. This instrument will analyze and confirm oxygen concentration (O2), flow (F), and pressure (P). This product is the best way to check the reliable operation of any oxygen system. The analyzer is already calibrated, just turn ON and GO!
Includes: Gas detector, English manual, and charger.
Power: Built-in lithium battery charged via the supplied charger +12V DC
Battery operation: Over 24 hours
Sensor: Ultrasonic oxygen sensor
Sensor life: > 5 years
Oxygen (O2) detection: 21 - 100% (< ± 1.5% of reading)
O2 flow range: 0 - 10 LPM (< ±0.2 LPM)
O2 pressure range: 0 - 199 kPa ( < ± 2 kPa)
Recovery / response time: < 30 seconds
Storage / operating temperature: 40F - 130F
Storage / operating humidity: < 95% RH
Battery: 3.7V Li-Ion battery 1000 mAh
Dimensions: 7.0 in x 3.7 in x 1.4 in
Weight: 10.4 oz
Charging time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 24 hours
Calibration: Not required
Expected life: Over 5 years
Disclaimer: This oxygen analyzer has yet to be issued an FDA 510(k) premarket notification.