Brand: Forensics Detectors
User Manual: Click Here
Blog Article: Click Here
- 🏠 USES: A simple, accurate vape particulate, vape smoke detector that indicates air quality for home, work, vehicles, or other occupational spaces. Excellent to detect vape, cigarette smoke, and e-cig smoke.
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Made using advanced laser sensor technology.
- 🔋 BATTERY: Li-Ion battery-powered with USB recharging, up to 8 hours of operation. 30 minutes auto-shutdown.
- 👪 SIMPLE: The simplest vape detector with intuitive operation.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The FD-VAPE air detector employs an advanced laser sensor to detect particles less than 2.5 microns. The unit is small and perfect for indicating the vape and smoking in a closed room or space. This product is a simple and accurate vape particulate, vape smoke detector that indicates air quality for home, work, vehicles, or other occupational spaces. Excellent for immediate point sampling and detection to detect vape, cigarette smoke, and e-cig smoke. Also excellent for vapers and smokers themselves in order to track secondhand inhalation.
When detecting a room for vaping a comparison measurement needs to take place. For example, one needs to first measure the fresh air in an indoor space, a location where you know vaping has not taken place (i.e. hallway or living area). Then, proceed into the suspected vaping room/location. If the PM2.5 detected values rise from when entering the suspected "vaped" room, then you can be confident somebody did in fact vape. Please beware, however, false positives could occur and be attributed to an increase in room humidity (i.e. shower steam & humidity), elevated dust levels (i.e. pillow fight), or an abrupt increase in heat (i.e. sauna). All these factors need to be considered.
Sensor: Laser scattering PM2.5 sensor
Detectable Particles: less than 2.5 micron
Detection Range (vape smoke PM2.5): 0-600 µg/m3
Response Time: <60 seconds
Auto Off: after 30 minutes
Dimensions: 6.2 cm x 6.2 cm x 3.7cm
Weight: 200 grams
Power: 950 mAh Li-Ion Battery (recharge 5V/1A)
Working Humidity: 10%-95%RH
Items Included: Analyzer, Manual & Recharge Cable