- 🏠 USES: Protection for older adults, the elderly, pregnant women, young children, and those with medical conditions.
- 🔬 ACCURATE: CO low-level meter that alarms at 25 ppm.
- 🔔 FAST ALARM: Alarms at 25 ppm @ 1min compared to typical devices which alarm > 70 ppm @ 60 - 240 minutes.
- 👪 TABLE OR MOUNT: The product is stable on the table and comes with screws for a wall mount.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The LOW-LEVEL CO ALARM - J0001 is a sensitive monitor designed to provide added protection for older adults, the elderly, pregnant women, young children, and those with medical conditions, These groups may be more vulnerable to the adverse health effects of low-level CO exposure. This monitor displays CO concentrations of 10 ppm and above. On the other hand, standard CO devices typically display above 30 ppm. The detector triggers an audible alarm when CO is detected at 25 ppm after 1 min, compared to typical alarms that trigger at 70 ppm after 60 to 240 minutes. The sensitive CO monitor alarms according to various agency gas exposure permissible limits. Comes with a production date and life expectancy estimates so users know when to change the alarm. Features include a low-level display, display > 10 ppm, fast alarming at 25 ppm after 1 min, 5-year sensor life, low battery warning, and stability on the table.
Included: CO detector, 3 x AA batteries,sScrews for wall mount, and English user manual.
Sensor: Electrochemical CO sensor
CO display range: 0 - 9 ppm displays "0" & 10 - 999 ppm displays level
Operation temperature: 40F - 100F
Ambient humidity: 10% - 90%
Buzzer level: 85 dB @ 1 m
Weight: 140 g
Product life: 5 years
Dimensions: 255 mm x 44 mm x 44mm