- ⚛️ Ozone bump testing? Most gases are stable and can be compressed in a bump test can or cylinder. However, this is not the case for ozone. Because it is an unstable gas, ozone decays to oxygen with time. Ozone must be instantaneously generated for bump testing. Our ozone bump tester makes it easy for you to check that any ozone gas detector, meter, or analyzer is functioning correctly.
- 📲 How does it work? The tester incorporates a corona discharge element to produce ozone. The unit emits over 300 ppm of ozone. Based on the proximity of the tester to the ozone meter, a wide range of detection ranges can be bump tested.
- 🐘 STRONG: Elephant strong. Rugged & heavy duty.
- 🔣 SPECS:
- Dimensions: 3.1 in x 3.1 in x 0.8 in
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Input voltage: 5V 1A
- Working temperature: 30F - 120F
- Working humidity: 10 - 90% RH
- Battery: Lithium polymer 220 mAh
- 📦 PACKAGE: The package includes the ozone tester, USB micro cable for recharging, and manual.
- 🔘 OPERATION: Press the ON button to begin. The working blue indicator light will stay ON when ozone is being generated. The unit will turn off automatically after 10 minutes.
What is Bump Testing?
Bump testing is the process of exposing the detector to a small amount of “blast” target gas to ensure the device operates and alarms as programmed. The function of this test is to verify proper operation and build user confidence, particularly in hazardous applications. We recommended bump testing when first purchased, followed by weekly tests. In LIFE THREATENING and/or DANGEROUS applications, we recommend bump testing before every use to verify detector operation.