Gas detector calibration is a technical procedure performed every 6 to 12 months to ensure your device is functioning accurately. Over time, gas detectors and their respective sensors degrade at different speeds. The only way to ensure accurate and repeatable measurements is through gas calibration.
Here you can purchase our single gas detector calibration service. Purchase this service if you need to calibrate your detector to a single gas. We only calibrate detectors with the FORENSICS DETECTORS brand. After purchasing this service, follow the instructions below and send in your device for calibration. More information on calibration is here.
1. Purchase this service.
2. Send your detector to:
777 Silver Spur Road, Suite #130,
Rolling Hills Estates,
CA, 90274, USA
3. Once we receive your detector, we will calibrate it within 72 hours and ship it back to you FREE via UPS Ground (you will receive a tracking number).
Each calibration includes:
- New calibration certificate
- FAST 72 hours turnaround time
- Calibration performed using NIST traceable calibration gas
- Gases serviced include O2, CO, H2S, H2, LEL%, NH3, O3, NO2, SO2, N2, CO2, PH3, C2H4O, Cl2, HCl, HCHO, HCN, CH4, HF, F2, Br2, Ar, He, C2H4, VOC
- FREE return shipping via UPS Ground
- Calibration performed in Los Angeles, CA, USA