- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Most sensitive vape, weed, smoke, particulate, aerosol, dust detector that includes laser technology PM1.0, PM2.5, and PM10 particulate/dust detector to detect all particles in regular cigarette smoke, e-cigarette, weed smoke, and vaping.
- 🚀 DETERRENT: Industrial-looking, large-screen vape detector to detect and discourage vaping in prohibited indoor spaces and areas.
- 🌎 USES: Schools, restrooms, high education, K-12, businesses, hospitality toilets, bathrooms, and confined spaces to detect the slightest vape or aerosol particles. One unit per 500 sqft.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Remote control. RS485 MODBUS Output and Analog Output (4-20 mA) for remote sensing and data logging.
- 💪 ROBUST: Vandalism resistant. Deters "would-be" offenders. Water-resistant and tamper-proof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with USA QA certificate ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is a heavy-duty, industrial type of vape detector that can take a beating and can withstand tampering, prying, meddling, or any intrusive behavior. The most robust vape detector on the market and the only unit that is made of strong die-cast aluminum housing and is tamper resistant. The unit also demands respect for its industrial design and build which helps deter "would-be" offenders. The vape detector employs laser scattering sensor technology to detect the slightest airborne particle. This technology is very stable and eliminates false positives. This is the only vape detector that can detect particles from 1 micron all the way up to 10 microns, making it extremely sensitive to vape smoke. The vape detector can be configured to alarm at various thresholds depending on the ventilation and indoor air quality situation and room size. The unit has 2 alarm relays that can be wired for remote alarming purposes. Specifically designed with a large digital readout screen so "would-be" offenders can be deterred from undertaking prohibitive acts. This unit was designed with use-case considerations in schools, K-12, restrooms, businesses, hospitality toilets, bathrooms, and confined spaces. We also offer handheld vape detectors for spot-checking.
Included: Comes with the vape detector, English manual, remote control with battery, hex key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring.
Sensor: Laser Scattering Method of PM1.0, PM2.5, and PM10
Range: 0-6,000 µg/m3
Accuracy: ≤ ± 10% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 10 sec
Working environment: 0 - 140F ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Gas sensor life: >10 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Power supply: DC 24V ±15%
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe, thread size M20 x 1.5 mm
QA performed by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA.