Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
Compatible Detectors: FD-600 (all versions), FD-PUMP
- ⚛️ Description: This 4-inch probe can be used in a variety of gas and air quality sampling applications where a small form factor and probe gauge are desired.
- 📶 How does it work? You can connect the tubing directly to a detector with a micro-pump, such as our FD-600 analyzers. When fastened to a pump inlet port, it can serve as a sampling probe. Examples of applications include breath, food, leak detection probe, incubator, and small confined spaces.
- 👫 Instructions: As shown in the image, hold the probe. The probe tip is where the air will be drawn through the tubing to your detector. The tubing on the other end must be connected to a pump or analyzer with a built-in pump.
- 🔣 Specifications:
- 1 x stainless steel probe (100 mm in length and 2 mm in diameter)
- Stainless steel Luer lock connectors for easy on and easy off
- High temperature and flexible silicone tubing (ID 3 mm, OD 6 mm)
- Total length of the assembly is about 3 feet.