- 🎆 USES: Used for precise oxygen depletion analysis, welding purge analysis, and argon or nitrogen leak detection: High-quality electrochemical oxygen sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: USB recharging and real time data acquisition. Arrives with silicone tubing, stainless probe, and filter.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water, dust, and explosion resistant exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: You don't need to break the bank for a quality 0.01 ppm (100 ppb) resolution oxygen detector for O2 depletion analysis for TIG or MIG welding. The FORENSICS oxygen analyzer is an excellent option for those that would like to confirm low oxygen content in inert environments. The device accurately monitors oxygen levels while using inert gas to purge stainless steel, titanium, and other reactive metals.
- When welding, the objective is to remove as much oxygen as possible.
- The best welding results occur when there is no oxidation, hence the need for minimal oxygen levels.
- Weld oxidation degrades the mechanical properties of a pipe and reduces its resistance to corrosion.
- To reduce this oxidation, the oxygen content must be dramatically lowered.
The oxygen gas analyzer measures oxygen content in the weld chamber down to 0.01% (100 ppm). Based on our industrial analyzer platform, the built-in pump is easy to use, light, and very portable. Simply insert the probe to the tubing with filter and onto the analyzer barb. The user has full pump control, withdrawing small or large quantities of air with the built-in pump. The analyzer has a color screen, large digits, and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical oxygen sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow, and test control.
Included: O2 analyzer and magnet back, English user manual, USA NIST calibration certificate, USB charging cable, charger, 2 x 4 inch stainless needle probe, particle filter, and 2 ft silicone tubing.
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.01% resolution
Error: ≤ ± 1%
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Pump Rate: 0.1 - 0.3 LPM (100 - 300 cc/min)