Gas: 50 ppm hydrogen sulfide (HS2), 10 liter
Compatible Detectors: FD-90A (HS2), FD-60 (HS2), FD-600 (HS2), FD-103 (H2S)
- ⚛️ USE: Your gas detector, meter, or analyzer must be bump tested to make sure it is functioning as expected. GASCO bump gas cans ensure proper bump testing. Daily bump testing is recommended to validate operation and alarm functionality. Simply place the nozzle in your monitor's calibration adapter and squeeze for 1/2 second.
🔬 ACCURATE: NIST traceable source calibrated gas. ISO 9001:2008 certified process. Ships with a Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: Forensics Detectors is an authorized distributor of GASCO® products. GASCO calibration gas meets or exceeds the requirements of the Original Gas Detection Equipment Manufactures Specifications.
- ♻️ MATERIALS: Recyclable and disposable.
- 🔣 SPECS:
- Volume: 10 liters
- Height: 9.5 in
- Diameter: 2.75 in
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Can material: aluminum
- 📚 TERMS: Non-cancelable / non-returnable.
- 🚚 SHIPPING: Ships directly from GASCO - 2-day prep & HAZMAT shipping with FedEx or UPS Ground.
- 🇺🇸 PROUD: Made in the USA.
- 👩 CONTACT: If other concentrations are required, email firstname.lastname@example.org.