Gas: 50 ppm Ammonia (NH3) gas balanced with air (highly reactive gas)
Recommended for: FD-90A-NH3, FD-60-NH3, FD-600-NH3
Required Regulator: C10
- ⚛️ USE: Your gas detector, meter, or analyzer must be bump tested and calibrated regularly to make sure it is functioning correctly. GASCO calibration gas bottles ensure proper calibration and bump testing.
🔬 ACCURATE: NIST traceable source calibrated gas. ISO 9001:2008 certified process. Ships with a Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: Forensics Detectors is an authorized distributor of GASCO® products. GASCO calibration gas meets or exceeds the requirements of the Original Gas Detection Equipment Manufactures Specifications.
- ♻️ MATERIALS: Recyclable and disposable cylinders.
- 🔣 SPECIFICATIONS: Connection: C10. Bottle material: aluminum.
- 📚 TERMS: Non-cancelable / non-returnable.
- 🚚 AVAILABILITY: Ships direct from GASCO with 2 - 4 day preparation + HAZMAT shipping with FedEx (FREE shipping).
- 🇺🇸 PROUD: Made in the USA.
- 👩 CONTACT: If other concentrations are required, email firstname.lastname@example.org