Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Ammonia (NH3) gas detector, 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED in Los Angeles, CA. Turn ON and GO.
- 🏕️ QUALITY: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof. Belt clip and accessories included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The most professional Ammonia gas detector by FORENSICS. Electrochemical sensors & comes factory calibrated. Detection range of NH3 is 0-100ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full scale. Comes factory calibrated in Los Angeles, CA. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows up to 24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. Ammonia is a toxic gas that requires continuous detection particularly in occupational spaces. Ammonia is used in farm fertilizers and commercial refrigeration, water purification and treatment plants, chemical plants, and high-technology manufacturing and household cleaners. Also used to detector ammonia from livestock, pig & poultry operations, chemical plants and cold storage lockers. The Permissible Exposure Limit for ammonia set by OSHA is 50 parts per million (ppm) averaged over an eight hour work day. The NIOSH Recommended Exposure Limit (REL) for ammonia is 25 ppm averaged over an eight-hour work day. NIOSH also says that there should be a Short Term Exposure Limit (STEL) of 35 ppm during any 15 minute period in the day. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. Ammonia NH3 detection: 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: less than 30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: less than 95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.