Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Ammonia (NH3) gas detector using electrochemical sensors, 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED from Los Angeles, CA. Turn ON and GO.
- 🏕️ QUALITY: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms trigger record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip and accessories included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The most professional ammonia gas detector by FORENSICS DETECTORS. Equipped with electrochemical sensors and comes factory-calibrated. The detection range of NH3 is 0 - 100ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full-scale. Comes factory NIST calibrated from Los Angeles, CA. The detector has a DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh that allows for up to 24 hours of continuous use. Includes advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and others. Ammonia is a toxic gas that requires continuous detection, particularly in occupational spaces. NH3 is used in farm fertilizers and commercial refrigeration, water purification, treatment facilities, chemical plants, high-technology manufacturing, and household cleaners. These devices are primarily used to detector ammonia from livestock, pig & poultry operations, chemical plants, and cold storage lockers.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ammonia (NH3) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S.
Response time: less than 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarms: Warns users of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration.
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)
100% QA by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA