- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Ammonia (NH3) gas detector using electrochemical sensors, 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED from Los Angeles, CA. Turn ON and GO.
- 🏕️ QUALITY: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms trigger the record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip and accessories included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The most professional ammonia gas detector by FORENSICS DETECTORS. Equipped with electrochemical sensors and comes factory-calibrated. The detection range of NH3 is 0 - 100ppm. Comes factory NIST calibrated from Los Angeles, CA. The detector has a DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh that allows for over 48 hours of continuous use. Includes advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and others. Ammonia is a toxic gas that requires continuous detection, particularly in occupational spaces. NH3 is used in farm fertilizers and commercial refrigeration, water purification, treatment facilities, chemical plants, high-technology manufacturing, and household cleaners. These devices are primarily used to detect ammonia from livestock, pig & poultry operations, chemical plants, and cold storage lockers. If an ammonia wall mount unit is required for continuous indoor monitoring we recommend our wall mount ammonia detector. We also recommend our ammonia NIST traceable calibration gas and calibration gas bottle regulator. For bump testing, ammonia bump test gas is not available. In this case, we simply recommend using the calibration gas and regulator setup to serve as the bump test gas. If an external pump and probe setup is required, we offer our external pump and probe setup for point sampling ammonia measurements.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (NH3)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Gas Sensor Replacement (NH3)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Ammonia (NH3) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S.
Response time: less than 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarms: Warns users of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration.
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)
100% QA by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA