Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual PUMP: Click Here
Quick Start Guide with Detector & Pump: Click Here
- 🎆 USES: Hand-held electric pump (0.5 LPM, 500 cc/min) ideal for point and remote gas sampling (up to 50 feet) for air and toxic gas.
- 🏭 DETECT: Compatible with most FORENSICS detectors. Gas tube plugs into detector's calibration cap.
- 🏹 FEATURES: Operates at a convenient 0.5L PM flow rate with temperature, time, date, and pump power reading on a high-resolution LCD screen with a backlight.
- 💪 STRONG: Strong ABS construction. Comes with all accessories, USB cable, probe, pump, and standard 3/16 inch diameter tubing.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty **
Details: The GAS SAMPLING PUMP by FORENSICS is used for sampling gas with a detector or to fill a gas sample bag. Samples particulates, vapors, and gases. Capable of drawing samples from up to 50 ft (15 m) away. Quickly convert diffusion instruments to remote gas or point sampling. Gas input is taken through a stainless probe (8.6-inch length). Gas output is a male 3.2 mm tube barb connector that connects to standard tubing (3/16" diameter). Advanced features include temperature detection, time, date, and backlight, high-resolution LCD. The power and pump resistance is also clearly indicated so the user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling "toxic gas" environment to avoid harmful inhalation and exposure.
Included: Gas detector, English manual, computer USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate. The pump unit comes with the pump, stainless probe, 3 ft silicone tubing, USB charging cable, and English manual.
Operating temperature: -10℃ ～ 60℃
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.0V Li battery 1800 mAh
Flow rate: 0.5 LPM (500 cc/min)
Noise: < 60 dB
Weight: 140 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 65 mm x 30 mm x 225 mm
Probe thread: M6 x 0.75 mm