- 🎆 USES: Hand-held electric pump (0.5LPM 500cc/min) ideal for point sampling of air or toxic gas and remote gas sampling (up to 50 feet).
- 🏭 DETECT: Compatible with most FORENSICS Detectors. Gas tube plugs into detector's calibration cap.
- 🏹 FEATURES: Operates at a convenient 0.5LPM flow rate with temperature, time, date, and pump power reading on a high-resolution LCD with a backlight.
- 💪 STRONG: Strong ABS construction. Comes with all accessories, USB cable, probe, pump, and standard 3/16 inch diameter tubing.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty **
Details: The GAS SAMPLING PUMP by FORENSICS is used for sampling gas to a gas detector or gas meter or can also be used to fill a gas sample bag. Samples particulates, vapors, gases. Capable of drawing samples from up to 50ft (15m) away, quickly convert diffusion instruments to remote gas sampling or point sampling. Gas input is taken from a stainless probe (8.6-inch length). Gas output is a male 3.2mm tube barb connector that connects to standard tubing with a diameter of 3/16". Advanced features such as temperature detection, time, date, and backlight high-resolution LCD are included. The power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so the user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of a suspect's "toxic gas" environment to avoid harmful inhalation and exposure.
Included: The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB charge cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate. The pump unit comes with the pump, stainless probe, 3ft silicone tubing, USB charge cable, and English Manual.
Specifications: Temperature: -10℃～60℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: (0.5LPM 500cc/min). Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Dimensions: 65x30x225 mm. Probe thread is a M6 x 0.75mm.