- 🎆 DETECT: Ammonia Gas Analyzer measuring 0 -100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution with built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes USA NIST traceable calibrated from Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation. USB computer data logging included.
- 📲 ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Ammonia analyzers and detectors are designed to detect the concentration of ammonia (NH3) in the air. They are commonly used in hazardous gas environments to protect individuals or undertake an inspection. Poultry and swine farms also utilize ammonia detectors to ensure that indoor air quality is safe for livestock. Additionally, gaseous ammonia is present in numerous industrial processes, making ammonia monitoring essential for worker safety due to the high risk of NH3 gas leaks. Here we present our most professional ammonia gas analyzer with a built-in pump allowing for super-fast detection & response, point probe sampling, and continuous monitoring. Perfect for tracking the build-up of ammonia gas, ammonia gas leak detection, ammonia air quality, and ammonia accumulation. This Ammonia monitor has a 32-bit microprocessor, color LCD, and graphing capability. The detector is USA NIST traceable and calibrated in Los Angeles, CA.
Included: NH3 monitor analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, analyzer case, stainless probe, tubing, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ammonia Gas (NH3) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Comes factory calibrated
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Calibration: USA NIST Traceable Calibration Gas Source