Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy duty fixed gas detector Ammonia NH3 range 0-100ppm. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Mount, Turn ON and forget.
- 🌎 USE: Remote Control up to 8 meters, Analog Output (4-20mA) & RS485, 2 x relay alarm triggered switch (1kW) to control fans or ventilation units.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio, visual. Alarm digital time stamp and logging of 1000 data points. Remote Control. Calibration FREE. Multi-language option.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water and flame proof. Explosion proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Heavy duty, fixed Ammonia NH3 gas detector for continuous detection particularly in farms, stables and ensuring wellness for your livestock. Ammonia is used in farm fertilizers and commercial refrigeration, water purification and treatment plants, chemical plants, and high-technology manufacturing. The detector can be triggered to turn ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1kW power by setting Low Alarm and High Alarm to trigger 2 x 1kW relays, perfect for FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL and other devices. Arrives with calibration and QA certificate. The Fixed Gas Detector comes with the Fixed Gas Detector, English Manual, Remote Control with Battery, HEX Key to remove cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet and wiring, Calibration/QA certificate. Remote Control up to 8 meters, Analog Output (4-20mA) & RS485, Relay alarm triggered switch (1kW) to control fans, pumps or additional alarms. Alarm digital time stamp and logging of 1000 data points. Remote Control. Sensor lifetime of 2-3 years. Multi-language options. Explosion, dust, water and flame proof. Detection range of Ammonia NH3 is 0-100ppm, 1ppm resolution within 20 seconds at an accuracy of < +/- 5% F.S. Specifications: Explosion proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection, Response time: <20S, Power supply: DC24V±15%, Working temperature: -20C to 50C, Output current: 4-20mA, Working humidity:0-95%RH (no dew), Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1kW, Single input:4~20mA and RS485. Dimensions: 200*180*90mm(L*W*H). Weight: 3lbs. Threads are G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5mm. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Certified calibration, inspection & quality certification included. Product quality inspected in California, USA.