- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty, fixed NH3 gas detector with 0 - 100 ppm range. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), 2 x relay alarm-triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans or ventilation units.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer with adjustable audio and visual. The alarm includes digital time stamping and logging of 1,000 data points. Remote control and CALIBRATION-FREE.
- 💪 ROBUST: Dust-proof, water-resistant, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Heavy-duty, fixed ammonia gas detector for continuous detection to ensure wellness and safety for clean air inhalation. NH3 gas is used in farm fertilizers, commercial refrigeration, water purification, treatment facilities, chemical plants, and high-technology manufacturing. Perfect ammonia wall monitor to detect any ammonia gas leaks or ammonia gas accumulation in an indoor environment. These units are also often purchased by farms to ensure low ammonia levels for healthy animal and livestock living conditions. The detector can be triggered to turn ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1kW power by setting low and high alarms. These thresholds trigger 2 x 1 kW relays, perfect for FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL, and other devices. Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, or additional alarms. The alarm includes digital time stamping and logging of 1,000 data points. If an ammonia handheld unit is required for continuous personal protection or spot checking we recommend our portable ammonia detector. For bump testing, ammonia bump test gas is not available. In this case, we simply recommend using the calibration gas and regulator setup to serve as the bump test gas.
Included: Comes with the fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, hex key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with a USA NIST calibration certificate.
NH3 detection: 0 - 100 ppm, 1 ppm resolution
Detection accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ±15%
Working temperature: 0F - 130F
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 - 20 mA
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe, thread size M20 x 1.5 mm
QA performed by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA.