Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
Compatible Detectors: FD-600 (all versions), FD-PUMP
- ⚛️ Description: This is a generic 1-inch probe that can be used in a variety of applications such as headspace analysis and R&D experiments. It is excellent for gas sampling isolation - to find a small leak.
- 📶 How does it work? You can connect the tubing directly to a detector with a micro-pump, such as our FD-600 analyzers. When fastened to a pump inlet port, it can serve as a sampling probe.
- 👫 Instructions: As shown in the image, hold the probe. The probe tip is where the air will be drawn through the tubing to your detector. The tubing on the other end must be connected to a pump or analyzer with a built-in pump.
- 🔣 Specifications:
- 1 x 22G 1-inch syringe needle with Luer lock
- 1 x Luer lock to barb connector
- 1 x Polyethersulfone Membrane (PES) microporous filter
- 1 x 8 inches of high temperature and flexible silicone tubing (ID 3 mm, OD 5 mm)
- Total length of the assembly is about 1 foot.