Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🚗 USES: Exhaust leaks in aircraft, vehicles, school buses, trucks & fleet vehicles that trigger headaches, nausea & fatigue.
- 🔬ACCURATE: CO low-level alarm at 9ppm & 25ppm alarms WHO, EPA, ASHRAE, OSHA, NIOSH CO recommended exposure levels.
- 🔔 FAST ALARMS: Alarms at >9ppm @ 60 secs, compared to home CO detectors that only alarm >70ppm @ 60-240 minutes. Bright RED LED and buzzer alarms.
- 👫 EASY USE: Continuous 8-12 month operation with same batteries. Easy one-button operation. Small form factor (2oz), 3M stick-on mount.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives factory calibrated ** 100% product test and verification in the USA * Best Japanese CO sensor **
Details: The original "FORENSICS" vehicle & aircraft CO gas detector made with the BEST high-quality Japanese sensor technology for MAX protection at low-level 9ppm alarming. Low level alarming to prevent CO exposure from exhaust leaks and/or outdoor polluted air entering the vehicle/cabin that commonly triggers headaches, nausea, and fatigue. Have peace of mind and take preventative care. The FORENSICS CO detector was specifically designed with "reliability and ease of use" for POLICE, Ford Explorer Owners (NHTSA Investigation "Ford Explorer Exhaust Odor"), emergency vehicles, aircraft pilots, truck drivers, UBER, fleet vehicles, personal vehicle operation, and personal protection for travel. CO alarms are set at 9ppm with RED LED & 25ppm with audible buzzer sound (70dB). To ensure max protection, 9ppm alarm levels were chosen as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), and American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). The CO vehicle, aircraft travel alarm includes smart detection algorithms designed in California USA, a high-quality sensor Made in Japan, and a Product Assembled in PRC. Small, modern aluminum alloy body gives a real "metal finish" high-quality touch, lightweight (2oz), and comes with a robust case and a 3M stick-on mount option. Regular home CO alarms are too slow, alarming in 60 to 240 minutes only when over 70ppm - way too high as fatigue and drowsiness will lead to accidents. The FORENSICS CO detector has been tested and confirmed at altitude for aircraft reliability. One-button operation makes it easy for anybody to operate.
Included: CO detector with 2xCR2032 batteries installed, plastic sleeve mount, and clear instructions in English. Alligator holder available separate here.
Size: 69 x 47 x 20 mm (2.7 x 1.9 x 0.8 inches)
Weight: 50.8g (1.8oz) with Housing 81.0g (2.9oz)
Sensor: electrochemical sensor, Made in Japan
Battery: 2 x CR2032
Battery life: 6-8 months on standby, shorter if alarms
BLUE/RED LED: max level indicator/CO alarm indicator
Buzzer: sound alarm, 70dB at 1meter
Working temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
Working humidity: 15%—90%RH
CO Detection Range: 9ppm to 999ppm
Resolution: 1ppm with 0.5 secs averaging & refresh rate
CO Accuracy: ±10% of CO reading
Lifetime: see detector for END OF LIFE Date