- 🚗 USES: Exhaust leaks in aircraft, vehicles, school buses, trucks, and fleet vehicles. Gas exposure can trigger headaches, nausea, and fatigue.
- 🔬ACCURATE: CO low-level alarm at 9 ppm & 25 ppm according to WHO, EPA, ASHRAE, OSHA, and NIOSH recommended exposure levels.
- 🔔 FAST ALARMS: Alarms at > 9 ppm in 60 secs, compared to home CO detectors that only alarm > 70 ppm in 60 - 240 minutes. Bright red LED and buzzer alarms.
- 👫 EASY USE: Continuous 8 - 12 month operation with same batteries. Easy one-button operation. Small form factor (2oz). 3M stick-on mount.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives factory-calibrated ** Product tested and verified in the USA * Equipped with top-tier Japanese CO sensor **
Details: The original FORENSICS DETECTORS vehicle and aircraft CO gas detector, made with HIGH-QUALITY Japanese sensor technology for MAX protection. Low level alarming to prevent CO exposure from exhaust leaks or polluted air entering the vehicle. Have peace of mind and take preventative care to avoid headaches, nausea, and fatigue. The FORENSICS carbon monoxide detector was specifically designed with "reliability and ease of use" for POLICE, Ford Explorer owners (NHTSA Investigation "Ford Explorer Exhaust Odor"), emergency vehicles, aircraft pilots, truck drivers, UBER, fleet vehicles, personal vehicle operation, and personal protection for travel. CO alarms are set at 9 ppm with red LED & 25 ppm with audible buzzer sound (70 dB). To ensure max protection, alarm levels were chosen as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), and American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). The CO alarm includes smart detection algorithms designed in the USA, a high-quality sensor made in Japan, and a product assembled in PRC. The small, modern, aluminum-alloy body gives a real "metal finish" high-quality touch at only 2 oz. Comes with a robust case and a 3M stick-on mount option. Regular CO alarms for the home are too slow, alarming in 60 to 240 minutes over 70 ppm - allowing fatigue and drowsiness to lead to accidents. The FORENSICS CO detector has been tested and confirmed at high altitudes for aircraft reliability. One-button operation makes it easy for anybody to operate. Also comes in a white version, called the CO Travel Detector having exactly the same specs.
Included: CO detector with 2 x CR2032 batteries installed, plastic sleeve mount, and clear instructions in English.
Size: 69 mm x 47 mm x 20 mm (2.7 in x 1.9 in x 0.8 in)
Weight: 50.8 g (1.8 oz) with housing 81.0 g (2.9 oz)
Sensor: electrochemical sensor, made in Japan
Battery: 2 x CR2032
Battery life: 6 - 8 months on standby, shorter if alarms
Blue / Red LED: max level indicator / CO alarm indicator
Buzzer: sound alarm, 70 dB at 1 meter
Working temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
Working humidity: 15 - 90% RH
CO detection range: 9 ppm to 999 ppm
Resolution: 1 ppm with 0.5 secs averaging & refresh rate
CO accuracy: ±10% of CO reading
Lifetime: see detector for END OF LIFE date