Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
- 🌈 DISPLAY: High precision 0.001ppm (1ppb) resolution. Range 0-50ppm.
- 🔬 SUPERIOR: UV absorption 254nm mercury lamp sensing technology which is the most accurate and precise for ozone measurements.
- 📲 COMMS: RS485 to USB enables computer calibration and data logging.
- 💪 EASY: No buttons. Just a ON/OFF switch. Comes in a waterproof travel carry case. No extra accessories needed. NIST ozone traceable source calibration in Los Angeles, California.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: One of the most advanced and accurate ozone analyzers on the market, small and easy to use - just turn ON and GO. The analyzer employs a UV absorption sensing technology made using a 254nm UV mercury lamp. Perfect for analytical applications such as research and development, experiments, ambient measurements, emissions and process control. The instrument is calibrated at our Los Angeles laboratory to NIST Traceable Source to ensure maximum accuracy. The analyzer has no buttons, just a ON/OFF switch to ensure easy control by anybody. However, the analyzer has full control to the advanced user via RS485 Modbus control. The analyzer is built from high quality aluminum housing with a front panel that can be rack mounted. The instrument requires no maintenance other than the recommended yearly calibration to ensure peak performance.
- UV Source: 254 nm mercury lamp
- Auto Range: auto selects between Range A & B
- Range A: 0.000-9.999 ppm, Resolution: 0.001 ppm, Error: +/- 0.05 ppm
- Range B: 10.00-50.00 ppm, Resolution: 0.01 ppm, Error: +/- 0.2 ppm
- Outputs: Digital LCD display. 0-5V, 4-20 mA, RS485 Modbus
- Error: see Range A and B or 2% of reading whichever is higher
- Sampling time: 10 seconds
- UV Lamp Warm Time: 10 minutes (startup time)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40C
- Input Flow Rate: >0.5LPM
- Inlet Air Connector: 1/4 inch barb & 1/2 inch thread
Size: 4.75 × 11.25 × 3.60 in
- Weight: 2.0 kg (4.7 lb)
- Power requirement: 24VDC at 1A (power converter included)
- Calibration: 12 months to maintain accuracy
- Calibration Method: computer calibration via RS485 Modbus connection
- Data Logging: via RS485 Modbus connection, saves to CVS text file
- Warranty: One year
- Components: 1 x Analyzer FD-UV03, 1 x power converter, 1 x RS485 to USB cable and connectors, 1 x waterproof travel carry case, 1 x manual, 1 x calibration certificate.