- 🌈 DISPLAY: High precision 0.001 ppm (1 ppb) resolution. Range of 0 - 50 ppm.
- 🔬 SUPERIOR: UV absorption 254 nm mercury lamp sensing technology produces the most accurate and precise ozone measurements.
- 📲 COMMS: RS485 to USB enables computer calibration and data logging.
- 💪 EASY: No buttons, just an ON/OFF switch. Comes in a waterproof travel carry case. No extra accessories are needed. NIST ozone traceable source calibration in Los Angeles, California.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: One of the most advanced ozone analyzers on the market, small and easy to use - just turn ON and GO. The analyzer employs UV absorption sensing technology, using a 254 nm UV mercury lamp. Perfect for analytical applications such as research and development, experiments, ambient measurements, emissions, and process control. The instrument is calibrated at our Los Angeles laboratory with a NIST traceable source to ensure maximum accuracy. The analyzer has no buttons, just an ON/OFF switch for easy use. In addition, the device provides full control for advanced users via RS485 Modbus control. The analyzer is encased in a high-quality aluminum housing with a mountable front panel. Outside of yearly calibration to ensure peak performance, the instrument requires no maintenance. Please note that ozone is unique gas and cannot be calibrated with a calibration gas bottle setup like most gases. Order your ozone calibration service which must be performed in our laboratory with special NIST calibrated equipment necessary to perform ozone gas detector calibration.
Included: FD-UV03 analyzer, power converter, RS485 to USB cable and connectors, waterproof travel carry case, T-piece, silicone tubing, manual, and calibration certificate.
- UV Source: 254 nm mercury lamp
- Auto range: auto selects between Range A & B
- Range A: 0 - 9.999 ppm, resolution: 0.001 ppm, error: +/- 0.05 ppm
- Range B: 10.00 - 50.00 ppm, resolution: 0.01 ppm, error: +/- 0.2 ppm
- Outputs: digital LCD display. 0 - 5 V, 4 - 20 mA, RS485 Modbus
- Error: see Range A and B or 2% of reading, whichever is higher
- Sampling time: 10 seconds (adjustable)
- UV lamp warm-up time: 10 minutes (startup time)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40C
- Input flow rate: > 0.5 LPM
- Inlet air connector: 1/4 inch barb & 1/2 inch thread
- Dimensions: 4.75 in × 11.25 in × 3.60 in
- Weight: 2.0 kg (4.7 lb)
- Power requirement: 24V DC at 1A (power converter included)
- Calibration: 12 months to maintain accuracy
- Calibration method: computer calibration via RS485 Modbus connection
- Data logging: via RS485 Modbus connection, saves to CVS text file
- Warranty: one year