- ✈️ USES: Travel, hotel, Airbnb, camping, flight, and personal. TSA security allowed. Small, elegant, and stylish.
- 🔔 ALARMS: 9 ppm & 25 ppm alarms following WHO, EPA, ASHRAE, OSHA, and NIOSH recommended CO exposure levels. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 ALWAYS ON: 1-year battery life. Easy one-button operation. Simple CO ppm display with LED and sound alarms.
- 🏇 FAST ALARM: alarm at > 9 ppm after 60 secs, compared to home CO detectors that alarm > 70 ppm in 60 - 240 minutes. Red LED and buzzer alarms at 9 ppm / 25 ppm.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A small and elegant travel CO detector with high-quality Japanese sensor technology for MAX personal protection. Designed with strong aluminum and a stylish metal finish. Early alarming at 9 ppm to prevent CO exposure that commonly triggers headaches, nausea, and fatigue. CO alarms are set at 9 ppm with red LED & 25 ppm with an audible buzzer sound (70 dB). The 9 ppm alarm level was chosen as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), and American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). The detector includes smart detection algorithms designed in California and a high-quality CO electrochemical sensor made in Japan. Regular CO alarms are too slow, alarming in 60 to 240 minutes when over 70 ppm - exceeds recommended exposure limits. One-button operation makes it easy for anybody to operate.
Included: CO detector, 2 x CR2032 batteries installed, plastic sleeve mount, and clear instructions in English.
Dimensions: 69 mm x 47 mm x 20 mm (2.7 in x 1.9 in x 0.8 in)
Weight: 50.8 g (1.8 oz) with housing 81.0 g (2.9 oz)
Sensor: Electrochemical sensor, made in Japan
Battery: 2 x CR2032
Battery life: 6 - 8 months on standby, shorter if device alarms
Blue / Red LED: Max level indicator / CO alarm indicator
Buzzer: 70 dB at 1 meter
Working temperature: -10°C - 50°C (14°F - 122°F)
Working humidity: 15 - 90% RH
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 9 - 999 ppm
Resolution: 1 ppm with 0.5 secs averaging & refresh rate
Accuracy: ± 10% of CO reading
Lifetime: See detector for END OF LIFE date