Gas: 50% carbon dioxide (CO2) balanced with nitrogen
Recommended for: FD-90A-CO2, FD-60-CO2, FD-600 (all versions)
Required Regulator: C10
- ⚛️ USE: Your gas detector, meter, or analyzer must be bump tested and calibrated regularly to make sure it is functioning as expected. GASCO calibration gas bottles ensure proper calibration and bump testing.
🔬 ACCURATE: NIST traceable source calibrated gas. ISO 9001:2008 certified process. Ships with a Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: Forensics Detectors is an authorized distributor of GASCO® products. GASCO calibration gas meets or exceeds the requirements of the Original Gas Detection Equipment Manufactures Specifications.
- ♻️ MATERIALS: Recyclable and disposable cylinders.
- 🔣 SPECS: Connection: C10. Bottle material: steel.
- 📚 TERMS: Non-cancelable / non-returnable.
- 🚚 AVAILABILITY: Ships directly from GASCO with 2 - 4 day preparation + HAZMAT shipping with FedEx or UPS Ground (FREE shipping).
- 🇺🇸 PROUD: Made in the USA.
- 👩 CONTACT: If other concentrations are required, email email@example.com.