Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
Data Logging: Click here
User Manual: Click here
Blog Article: Click here
EPA Conformance: Click here
- 🎆 DETECT: Carbon monoxide analyzer measuring 0 -1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes USA NIST traceable calibrated from Los Angeles, CA.
- 🔬 Special electrochemical H2 compensated CO sensor. Sensor made in the UK. Specifically made for landfill and biogas applications and other applications where H2 cross interference may be problematic for a regular CO analyzer.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation. USB computer data logging included.
- 📲 ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is a top-quality FORENSICS DETECTORS carbon monoxide analyzer made specifically for landfill gas applications. It has a built-in pump allowing for super-fast detection & response, a carbon filter, and a water trap. This carbon monoxide analyzer has a 32-bit microprocessor, color LCD, and graphing capability. The detector is USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles. The unit fulfills the requirements as set by "ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR THE FIELD DETERMINATION OF CARBON MONOXIDE CONCENTRATION IN LANDFILL GAS WELLHEADS UNDER 40 CFR 63, SUBPART AAAA." These requirements were approved on 09/14/2021.
Some highlights of the CO Analyzer requirements include:
CO analyzers must have an H2 compensated CO sensor.
CO analyzers with electrochemical sensors must have a carbon filter to remove H2S.
CO analyzer must not show interference to methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), and nitrogen (N2) that are commonly found in landfill gas.
The liquid must be prevented from entering the analyzer by a water trap or similar filter.
The gas sample hose from the wellhead to the gas analyzer must be made of silicone, PVC, or other similar material that does not absorb or otherwise alter the sample gas.
CO analyzer should have a vacuum pump suitable to pull against the wellhead vacuum and to transport gas from the sample point to the analyzer.
CO Analyzer must be tested to NIST Traceable Sources with +/- 2% accuracy (two-point calibration and verification, ZERO and SPAN). A certificate must be provided by the manufacturer with the product.
CO Analyzer response with an R-squared greater than or equal to 0.975 to be considered linear.
Included: Carbon monoxide analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, analyzer case, stainless probe, tubing, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration T-piece & Tubing
Calibration Gas (CO)
Bump Gas (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Comes factory calibrated
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours