Gas: 100% Carbon dioxide (CO2) 10 litre
Compatible Detectors: FD-90A (CO2), FD-60 (CO2), FD-600 (CO2)
- ⚛️ USE: Your gas detector, meter, or analyzer must be bump tested to make sure it is functioning correctly. GASCO bump gas cans ensure proper bump testing. Daily testing is recommended to validate operation and alarm functionality. Simply place the nozzle in your monitor's calibration adapter and squeeze the trigger for 1/2 second.
🔬 ACCURATE: NIST traceable source calibrated gas. ISO 9001:2008 certified process. Ships with a Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: Forensics Detectors is an authorized distributor of GASCO® products. GASCO calibration gas meets or exceeds the requirements of the Original Gas Detection Equipment Manufactures Specifications.
- ♻️ MATERIALS: Recyclable and disposable.
- 🔣 SPECS:
- Volume: 10 liter
- Height: 9.5"
- Diameter: 2.75"
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Can material: aluminum
- 📚 TERMS: Non-cancelable / non-returnable.
- 🚚 SHIPPING: Ships direct from GASCO with 2-day prep & HAZMAT shipping through FedEx.
- 🇺🇸 PROUD: Made in the USA.
- 👩 CONTACT: If other concentrations are required, email firstname.lastname@example.org.