Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual Detector: Click Here PDF
- 🏠USES: Protection for older adults, elderly, pregnant women, young children, and persons with medical conditions.
- 🔬ACCURATE: CO low-level monitor at 25ppm.
- 🔔 FAST ALARM: Alarms at 25ppm in 1min compared to home carbon monoxide alarms >70ppm @ 60-240 minutes.
- 👪 TABLE OR MOUNT: Product stable on table, no need to mount, comes with screws for wall mount.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The FAST LOW LEVEL CO MONITOR - D001 is a fast and sensitive carbon monoxide monitor designed to provide added protection for older adults, elderly, pregnant women, young children, and persons with medical conditions who may be more vulnerable to the adverse health effects of exposure to low CO levels. This monitor displays CO concentration of 10ppm and above. Standard CO devices typically display above 30ppm. Also, the D001 CO monitor triggers an audible alarm when CO is detected at 25ppm after 1 minute compared to more typical alarms that trigger at 70ppm and can take between 60 to 240 minutes to actually alarm. The SUPER FAST CO monitor alarms closer to various agency CO gas exposure permissible limits. The CO monitor comes with a production date to give users life expectancy information so users know when to change the alarm. Features include a low-level display, display >10ppm, fast alarming at 25ppm at 1 minute, 10-year sensor life, Low battery warning, Product stable on table, no need to mount, comes with screws for wall mount, End of alarm life warning, 1-year limited warranty. Comes with Batteries. SPECIFICATIONS include Power Source: 3PCS LR6 SIZE AA 1.5V battery, Sensor Type: Electrochemical, 5 year life, CO Display Range: 0-9ppm ...displays "0", 10-999ppm ...displays level, Operation Temp: 40 to 100F, Ambient Humidity: 10% to 90%, Buzzer Level: 85dB @ 1m, Product Weight: 200g, Product Life: 5 years, Size: 13.8*6.5*3.3 cm (5.43*2.56*1.30 inch)