- 🏠USES: Protection for older adults, the elderly, pregnant women, young children, and those with medical conditions.
- 🔬ACCURATE: CO low-level alarm at 25 ppm.
- 🔔 FAST ALARM: Alarms at 25 ppm in 1 min, compared to home carbon monoxide alarms > 70 ppm in 60 - 240 minutes.
- 👪 TABLE OR WALL MOUNT: Product stable on the table, no need to mount. Comes with screws for a wall mount if desired.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The FAST, LOW-LEVEL CO MONITOR - FD-D001 is a sensitive detector designed to provide additional protection for older adults, the elderly, pregnant women, young children, and those with medical conditions. These individuals may be more vulnerable to the adverse health effects of low-level CO exposure. This monitor displays CO concentrations of 10 ppm and above. In comparison, standard CO devices typically display above 30 ppm. The D001 CO monitor triggers an audible alarm when CO is detected at 25 ppm after 1 minute, compared to typical alarms that trigger at 70 ppm after 60 - 240 minutes. The SUPER FAST CO monitor alarms are closer to official CO gas exposure permissible limits. The CO monitor comes with a production date and life expectancy information so users know when to change the alarm. Features include a low-level display, monitoring >10 ppm, fast alarming at 25 ppm in 1 minute, 5-year sensor life, and low battery warning.
Included: Detector, 3 x AA batteries, screws, and user manual.
Sensor type: electrochemical
CO display range: 0 - 9 ppm displays "0", 10 - 999 ppm displays level
Operation temperature: 40F - 100F
Ambient humidity: 10% - 90%
Buzzer level: 85 dB @ 1 m
Product weight: 200 g
Product life: 5 years
Dimensions: 13.8 cm x 6.5 cm x 3.3 cm (5.43 in x 2.56 in x 1.30 inch)